[MPlayer-cygwin] Resize window screen and keep aspect ratio?

Alexander Turcic alexander at turcic.com
Tue Apr 27 14:23:48 CEST 2004

Hello,

When I resize a window screen of mplayer under Windows NT, the correct aspect
ratio of the movie gets lost. Is there a way (for instance by pressing a
special key button), to adjust the aspect ratio again while running the
movie, and to take the new windows dimensions under consideration?

Another question related to window screens. Is there a way to remove the
border and the title bar from the screen? I noticed that this is the
case when I use gl2 for vo (which is must slower than directx). If not
natively supported, perhaps there is a freeware Windows tool that can do
this?

Thanks in advance,

Alex