[MPlayer-cygwin] Some suggestions for MPlayer-win32...

Lomeoh s882253 at mail.yzu.edu.tw
Sun Apr 4 18:12:11 CEST 2004

Hello...
I have some suggestions for MPlayer-win32.

1.I hope osd/subtitle font size/font could set up individually.
e.x. osd font:Arial, size:9       subtitle font:MS Gothic, size:20

2.I hope subtitle can change color.

3.I hope when subtitle is too long and out of monitor,
MPlayer can display the out-of-screen words to the next line automatically.
I think it's very very important, please consider this function.

P.S. My English is very poor, if you guys can't understand my meaning,
I'll try to describe my thought in another way.