[MPlayer-cygwin] NOVIRUS [BUG] Slave mode / win32 - FIX

Nigel Magnay nigel.magnay at activiti.com
Mon Sep 22 11:15:25 CEST 2003

>Would the attached solution also work for your program?

It seems to. I avoided doing it that way myself as I assumed it would
just spin its wheels absorbing time calling
GetNumberOfConsoleInputEvents constantly. Maybe there is a sleep()
elsewhere I wasn't aware of..

>Threads should be avoided in mplayers sources.

I can understand for UN*X portability sake - I wouldn't have thought
code that is only there (osdep) for WIN32 (MINGW) needed to avoid
threads??

>Sascha

>Btw. it would be a good idea to use the --strip-trailing-cr option to
>create the diff.
>Your current patch is full of ^M changes, making it hard to find the
real
>fixes.

Ah, excellent, I'll do that - I was just using TortoiseCVS which doesn't
include that by default.