[MPlayer-cygwin] NOVIRUS [BUG] Slave mode / win32 - FIX

Nigel Magnay nigel.magnay at activiti.com
Tue Sep 16 11:25:53 CEST 2003

It was a bit brain mangling, but I got there in the end.

I have attached a patch file (I hope it's the right format, I'm a bit of
a n00b when it comes to cvs).

What it does (quite simple):
- adds some extra win32 specific function handling to osdep\getch2-win.c

- defines a new cmd_func in input.c, uses additional function
(non-select based) to check console is ready to send a command
- in mplayer.c, if we are MINGW then use these new functions in input
and osdep rather than the originals.

Nigel