[MPlayer-cygwin] [NOVIRUS] New win32 build + patches

Gianluigi Tiesi sherpya at netfarm.it
Wed Sep 3 01:58:33 CEST 2003

I've modified some patches from http://joey.nicewarrior.org/cygmp/ and
compiled some needed libs.
Now I've a compressed (upx) binary ~2mb with all mayor mplayer features
in (osd/subtitle/ogm/dvd),
the binary doesn't open the command console if launched by explorer.
Reading DVD is very slow I dunno why.
You can grab binary and needed files here:
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
I'll upload my "building patch systems" soon (similar to dpatch on
debian linux)

The binaries are static and have ogg/vorbis and iconv inside the executable.
Note: you can't compile iconv static with the package from mingw site