[MPlayer-cygwin] CVS MPlayer GUI compile trouble

Richard Dje richard.dje at free.fr
Mon Jul 28 01:49:24 CEST 2003

Diego,

Me again.

Well after visiting the following page to verify what you were saying about
HTML mail

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.cygwin/95

I realized that you were right. The text below the link is in bold, etc ...
Really it was not on purpose. My MUA did not show me the mail that way,
otherwise
i would have noticed it.

Ok, now this HTML mail stuff is now closed. :-) (hopefully)

-Richard