[MPlayer-cygwin] CVS MPlayer GUI compile trouble

Richard Dje richard.dje at free.fr
Sun Jul 27 23:50:09 CEST 2003

Hi again,

After downloading the following .zip file and moving the appropriate files to their correct location

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/win32_gmplayer_pre1.zip

I started playing with 'gmplayer'. The opened GUI is nice, but refuses to react on mouse clicks :-(.
Right clicking on the mouse open a menu, from which i thought i could open a file, etc ...
But no way gmplayer does want to do anything. Instead it enters in an endless loop.

I attached the output of gmplayer for this try.

I you think i missed something please let me know.

-Richard