[MPlayer-cygwin] bug hunting

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Fri Feb 7 19:44:58 CET 2003

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
>I don't even have a dvd drive :(
>Only thing I said is that it might work if you replace
>int cdir = open( ".", O_RDONLY );
>with
>int cdir = open(".",O_RDONLY| O_BINARY);
>in line 924 in limpdvdkit2/dvd_reader.c
>This isn't necessary if you have cygwin configured to read
>unix end of lines.

Hmm, I had done that.

So it seems I'm the only one who can't play encrypted DVD's under cygwin.

Could other people who thihnk they can please grab the output of mplayer -v
next time and look for reference to caching or cracking keys for the DVD so
we can be sure it is an encrypted DVD being watched.

Thanks

Sam