[MPlayer-cygwin] MinGW and OSD menu

christophe.perinaud@free.fr free at prozaque.mine.nu
Mon Aug 25 11:27:07 CEST 2003

Hi all,
I would like to know if some people are trying to make the OSD menu running.
I changed menu_console.c and menu_param.c to make the compilation ok. Now the menu is available and the console too. Only the "run" command in the console is not available. It needs to fork and for now i did not look how it goes under mingw to do that.
Is someone has the menu too ? I would like to ask few questions about it, like it configuration.

Thanks all

Chris

PS : if someone wants the new files, i can send them. Or i will try to make my first patch :)