[MPlayer-cygwin] (Win32) UpdateOverlay failed

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 19 21:47:52 CEST 2003

Try setting the TV as primary screen if it isn't already.  Unfortunately, I don't have an NVidia-based tv card to see what you mean, my ATI card works fine if I set the TV to primary (or only) screen.  And yes, it blanks my secondary screen, which is fine, cuz my system isn't high-end enuff to really do other stuff while it plays a vid.

I did look through some of the FAQ on the tvtools page, maybe try some of their suggestions and see how it goes.

/S. Smith