[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: DVD playback under Cygwin

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 18 12:56:31 CEST 2003

Running WinXP and the latest Cygwin available, mplayer CVS with your
patch :
DVD opening is successfull ! This works with the '\\.\x:' syntax and
with /dev/scd?
But the movie appears 'scrambled', but didnt make enough tests to see
if it happens with all my DVDs.
Latest thing, but this could be due to Cygwin : its incredibly slow to
read the disc.

 --- Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> a écrit : > Hi!

> I have also had problems with DVD playback under Cygwin lately.  The
> following patch fixed it for me under W2K.  Could you please test it
> and report on mplayer-cygwin?
> Thanks
>
> Diego

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
ICQ #170597259

alias upsf='false ; while [ $? -ne 0 ] ; do cvs update -APd ; done 2>&1 |tee cvslog'