[MPlayer-cygwin]

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Fri Aug 15 18:05:18 CEST 2003

From: Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Basically, my point was that it worked without proprietary Real application installed, at all.  I am really no fan of NT4, but the company I work at won't let us install what we want in the arena of OSes, so I deal with it by using cygwin.  The only problem is, instead of fixing any problems with the system when they arise, they insist on REIMAGING the machine, with NT4 again, and forcing us to reinstall all of our apps.  Which for me, includes alot of things.

So, to make a long story short, I have alot of fun starting from (almost) scratch every 2-3 months with my system.

/S. Smith