[MPlayer-cygwin]

Frank Stöckl Starfire51 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 15 02:19:10 CEST 2003

 >> 2) Could you compile the package with --with-codecsdir=codecs and add a
 >> codecs subdirectory to dir where MPlayer gets installed?  This way I
 >> could easily drop codecs into that directory (or you might even provide
 >> them with your package) and MPlayer could also play QT and Real files.
 >> These file types should be added to the file type dialog on installation
 >> then.
 >> Diego
 >In my case, this really only works for the non-QT/Real codecs.  These still

I compiled mplayer --with-codecsdir=codecs and put the real codecs into
it. Windows complained about a missing "Pncrt.dll", but google gave
me more than enouth download locations for the dll so i put it into
the %windir%. (or any dir defined in $PATH). Maybe this works for
your packet, too.

Frank

--
Codito Ergo Sum.

PGP Key fingerprint: 550E 59F3 4897 733F 9CD7  CC38 7487 E3E9 9DD0 9581