[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: compiling mplayer with freetype?

Stefan Gürtler Stefan.guertler at stud.tum.de
Fri Aug 8 22:11:01 CEST 2003

Try ./configure --help and have a look at the last section.

--with-freetype-config=PATH

I think, that in the output of ./configure there was a line about detecting
freetype v2.0.8, but i am not sure about the actual version, as the lines
pass by quite fast.

Yours
Stefan

(I am building my very first cygwin-mplayer just now.)