[MPlayer-cygwin] MinGW-HOWTO

Stefan Gürtler Stefan.guertler at stud.tum.de
Thu Aug 7 17:40:35 CEST 2003

Hi Diego
MinGW  3.0.0-rc4 is out. Are all needed bugfixes to the MinGW-environment
added and did you write the HOWTO for the /doc/tech? I dont want to download
a whole cvs-snapshot just to confirm the existance of your HOWTO. Sorry for
pressing you, but in the moment I am on fire testing/compiling mplayer(-g2)
on different platforms (Linux, Linux via movix and Win32).
If the time for your HOWTO did not come yet, will you anounce its creation
on mplayer-cygwin, once it is written?

Ciao
Stefan