[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: compiling mplayer with freetype?

Gábor Békési gbe at nmc-m.dtag.de
Thu Aug 7 17:13:07 CEST 2003

That's the one... but I was never able to compile it. :-/// that's why
it's missing from my system.
I have seen a faad.zip somewhere on mplayerhq's ftp server. I guess
that's only the decoder.
But in this case that should be enough. You build it, then rebuild
mplayer, I think it should be
recognised then... but as I said... I haven't compiled it. I'm not 100%,
that it solves all your
troubles.

B]