[MPlayer-cygwin] some feedback

mdew mdew at mdew.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 14 17:01:12 CEST 2003

A few of my friends who use Windows are quiet impressed at mplayer for
windows (mplayer-cvs-2003-03-24.zip)...Ive received some feedback from
the last release

(a) How does someone setup mplayer to play QT and Realmedia?
(b) any chance of using the Gui in Windows? if so, how?
(c) Whens the next release? :) 0.90+CVS is pretty stable here.

these guys arent into "compiling" as such, but its good to give them a
taste of mplayer's success, without the need to install
sourcecode,cygwin etc... I hope this doesnt sound demanding or
anything..tho it would be nice to a have a semi-official/official
release for mplayer-win32.

--
mdew <mdew at mdew.dyndns.org>