[MPlayer-cygwin] QTX status?

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 27 00:39:36 CET 2002

> You need to have QTMLClient.dll somewhere. I have it in windows dir and use
> a standard quicktime6 installation.
I _DO_ have this file, it came with the package from mphq (listed in one of A'rpi's mails to -dev-eng) back when this whole thing started.  I also have QT6 standard (or Pro?) installed.  The only difference I can see, is the filename itself.  Whereas YOU say QTMLClient.dll, the file EVERYWHERE is qtmlClient.dll, even in the $WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/QuickTime folder...  Either way, it doesn't work.

> It was never needed on windows.

That was my point, I guess my verbage wasn't clear...

> S. Sommer

Any more ideas?
/S. Smith