[MPlayer-cygwin] QTX status?

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Tue Nov 26 21:02:38 CET 2002

> I have been trying to get the qtx codecs to work in cygwin, and no matter
what I try, _it always_ gives me 'invalid qt DLL' error when trying to open
both qtaudio
>and qtvideo DLLs.  All of them are from the qtcodecs file from an earlier
email to -dev-eng list, so I know I'm using the same one everyone else is
using.
You need to have QTMLClient.dll somewhere. I have it in windows dir and use
a standard quicktime6 installation.

> Do we need to have win32 enabled to be able to use this W/O libwine?  What
I gathered from the -dev-eng list is that this is _not_ needed anymore, is
that
>correct?  Any ideas?
It was never needed on windows.

S. Sommer