[MPlayer-cygwin] QTX status?

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Nov 26 19:01:37 CET 2002

I have been trying to get the qtx codecs to work in cygwin, and no matter what I try, _it always_ gives me 'invalid qt DLL' error when trying to open both qtaudio and qtvideo DLLs.  All of them are from the qtcodecs file from an earlier email to -dev-eng list, so I know I'm using the same one everyone else is using.

My commands:
./configure --disable-win32 --disable-gl --enable-qtx-codecs --with-extralibdir=/usr/local/lib
make
make install
mplayer reloaded-trailer.mov

Do we need to have win32 enabled to be able to use this W/O libwine?  What I gathered from the -dev-eng list is that this is _not_ needed anymore, is that correct?  Any ideas?

/S. Smith
PS. Thanks for applying my --enable-qtx-codecs patch.