[MPlayer-cygwin] avi with totally garbled picture (Linux is fine)

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Nov 13 23:05:43 CET 2002

Hi!

I have a sample that has a horribly garbled picture under Cygwin with
-vo directx.  Sound is fine and I can play it without problems on Linux.
You can download it from here:

www-users.rwth-aachen.de/enrique.biurrun/bang.avi

Unfortunately I cannot make a screenshot of the DirectX overlay window
(or at least I don't know how). Please let me know if you have the same
problems.

Diego

Attached is the mplayer -v output: