[MPlayer-cygwin] Audio <=> Video asynchronous

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Nov 13 01:55:11 CET 2002

Frank Stoeckl writes:
 > i have trouble getting audio and video synchronous with the Current Mplayer
 > release (Mplayer 0.90-Pre10)
 >
 > I already tried out this options: -ni -nobps, they didn't work :(

I also still have trouble with current CVS.  Even with -framedrop and
-autosync 30 (BTW, did you try these, Frank) -vo directx and -ao win32
are always about 300ms out of sync.  If I adjust A/V sync manually
with '-' it becomes almost perfect, much better than with -ao oss.

System is latest W2K with latest Cygwin, Matrox G550 and SB Live!.

Diego