[MPlayer-cygwin] That pesky config.mak:SDL_LIB/SDL_INC thing

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Thu Nov 7 18:13:04 CET 2002

> Fully agreed. mplayer doesn't compile if I'm using gcc 3.2 and I want
> to have libmpdvdkit2. It fails when trying to #include<windows.h>.

NEWS since that post.
I was a bit ahead of myself when I sent this mail, it actually DOES NOT compile mplayer w/SDL if you make the changes to your SDL build.  Sorry for jumping the gun, it seems for whatever reason, it doesn't link SDL correctly due to ALL symbols coming up undefined in the final linking stage of mplayer.  It finds SDL fine in ./configure, but IHNI what is wrong past that.  I can send full output of make if you want to have a look.  Otherwise, back to the drawingboard for me...

/S. Smith