[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: builds but thinks avi file has errors

Roger H. Levy rhlevy at bell-labs.com
Tue Dec 17 14:37:32 CET 2002

I corrected some procedural problems I had in building mplayer, i.e. I
have my DX includes in the right place and am using cygwin_inttypes.h
renamed to inttypes.h.  However, the results have not changed since my
first CygWin build - the player I build under either Win2000 or Win98
can not properly play a file that I encoded on RedHat Linux and which
plays perfectly on that machine.  Mplayer indicates lots of stream
errors and the picture tears whereas everything is perfect in Linux.
Are there any pre-built versions of the player for CygWin?  My boss
wants to see something.

Roger Levy