[MPlayer-cygwin] Fwd: Re: [mpeg2-dev] This might offend you?

Julien WAJSBERG flash at minet.net
Wed Aug 14 16:35:10 CEST 2002

I tried once the DX8 headers (for libggi) but it didn't work (something
defined in two places), and I didn't want to fix.

Which doc do you use ? (on Microsoft's website, there are only the docs
for DX8.. Where DDraw and D3D were merged !)

Personnaly, I took the dx6 files from libsdl website (as I said in a
:)

--
Flash