[MPlayer-cygwin] Compiling libdvdread ?

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Sat Aug 10 04:05:34 CEST 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 03:31:53AM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Hi Joey and list,
>
> I would compile libdvdread to test it against libmpdvdkit.
> Using latest cygwin, it currently complains about endian swap macros.
>
> Could you tell what you've done to compile it, as I read in your
> previous mail at dev-eng you were successfull ?

First, I said that I got mpdvdkit working, not libdvdread.
I haven't looked at libdvdread yet today, I'm still playing with
the latest SDL cvs.  I'll get to it in a bit, but it may end up
being as simple as copying bswap.h from libmpdvdkit or somewhere
else in mplayer source.  Try that, and if that doesn't work you'll
have to wait for me to get around to playing with it myself.

Also, I'm subscribed to the list, so there's no need to CC me.

--Joey

--

"All you need is love." --Darth Vader