[MPlayer-cygwin] SDL, GGI.. and ? :)

Julien WAJSBERG flash at minet.net
Thu Aug 1 18:55:55 CEST 2002

Hi,

I finally compiled mplayer/cygwin with SDL support.
(before, it didn't work .. because of the mingw/-mno-cygwin/whatever
thing)

However, although all the SDL tests are working, with mplayer, a window
appears, then disappears right away.

Mplayer works with X11 (either Xfree86 or XWin32), but it's obviously too
slow, as in Linux :) is there a way to make XV work ?

I was wondering also if GGI works well. Indeed I already tried to compile
it, but the DXSDK seems somewhat broken... I'll try to fix that (or use
dxsdk files from sdl :))

Also, is it normal that mplayer produces no output (I also tried the -v
option :) ?

Well .. I think that's all !
--
Flash