[MPlayer-cvslog] r31862 - trunk/Changelog
subversion at mplayerhq.hu
Thu Jul 29 19:03:14 CEST 2010
Date: Thu Jul 29 19:03:14 2010
New Revision: 31862
Start rc5 development in trunk's Changelog as rc4 has been branched now.
--- trunk/Changelog Thu Jul 29 19:02:13 2010 (r31861)
+++ trunk/Changelog Thu Jul 29 19:03:14 2010 (r31862)
@@ -1,5 +1,12 @@
+ * experimental support for using binary Quicktime codecs with -demuxer lavf.
+ * experimental support for PGS (BluRay-compatible) subtitles.
rc4: "Yes We Can"
GUI: Changes towards removing the GUI
@@ -32,7 +39,6 @@ MPlayer (1.0)
* Mostly fixed timing issues with some H.264 (PAFF) samples
* Matroska and Ogg demuxers switched to use libavformat by default.
Report issues and use -demuxer ogg and -demuxer mkv to work around them.
- * experimental support for using binary Quicktime codecs with -demuxer lavf.
* support for TrueHD in Blu-ray streams in libmpdemux
* more Blu-ray codec support with lavf
* fix length in ASF/WMV files
@@ -63,7 +69,6 @@ MPlayer (1.0)
* add OS/2 KAI audio driver (-ao kai)
- * experimental support for PGS (BluRay-compatible) subtitles.
* -nosub option for disabling auto-selected subtitles
* support for displaying subs in the terminal (FIXME)
* support for subtitles with audio-only files
More information about the MPlayer-cvslog