[MPlayer-announce] MPlayer 20051128 snapshot RPMs released

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Nov 29 00:44:56 CET 2005

Hello, everyone.

MPlayer 20051128 snapshot RPMs are now available for Fedora Core 3 and 4.

Interesting changes:
* optional fbdev support
* optional directfb support
* optional libcaca support
* optional LADSPA support
* optional ENCA support
* optional FAAC support
* optional libdv support
* optional x264 support
* optional joystick support
* optional LIRC support
* new svgalib_helper (based on svgalib 1.9.23)
* fixed desktop file location
* included default skin with GUI package
* disabled SDL support

Use `yum update' or leech from the following mirrors:
PL1: http://rpm.greysector.net/
PL2: http://rpm1.greysector.net/