[MPlayer-announce] Can't open vmg info

john calison johncalison at netscape.net
Sun Mar 30 04:45:40 CEST 2003

Hi, hope someone can help.  I using a soyo kt400 dragon ultra platinum
with a highpoint RAID controller.  In others words, I have 4 ide
controllers two of which I can use in a RAID array.
I've installed RedHat 7.3 on IDE4 which is seen as device "sdb".  RAID
is not enabled, I'm using IDE4 just as a typical IDE controller. My dvd
is on IDE 2 and I access it with "/mnt/cdrom".
In any case, whenever I try to open a DVD with mplayer I get the error
can't open "video_ts.ifo", "can't find vmg info".  I'm also getting this
error with Ogle.  I've scoured the net trying to find a solution to
this, but to no avail.  Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA,
john
johncalison at netscape.net