[MEncoder-users] Convert MTS to MP4: Video and audio out of sync

Ooe Eoo ooe8eoo at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 11:05:51 CEST 2016

Thanks for the info, Bill. I guess mencoder was the best option for video rendering in the past before ffmepg has become popular.
It is a digital asset management software. I will not mention the name here.

    On Friday, 15 April 2016, 9:04, Bill Crockett <wsc4 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

I was told about that time on this mailing list that MEncoder had not been
maintained for about 6 years.  Could be 10 now.

I am interested to know what application are you using that has MEncoder?

Sorry for posting garbage on the last post.  I accidentally pasted 3 times
by mistake.  Also, They do not like top posting here.