[MEncoder-users] Ripping Vobsub doesnt stop after track end and all pictures are black

Felix Klaftenegger felix at klaftenegger.de
Thu Nov 26 23:54:31 CET 2015

Saddly I dont think this is possible. I have no way to display the video output on android and as far as  i understand  dvdnav i could not select a track number via commandline

its a little bit strange that i could rip video and audio without problems with dvd:// too

Are there other possibilities  i could try