[MEncoder-users] Out of sync audio after 'cleaning' a TS stream

Richard Lemieux rlemieu at cooptel.qc.ca
Sun Apr 6 16:42:52 CEST 2014

Thanks,  After incorporating your suggestions, the resulting stream has the
audio well synced.  I still have to try it with a damaged input TS file (when I
get one...).  Here is what I use,

  mencoder -forceidx -of avi -mc 0 -noskip -demuxer -lavf -lavdopts er=4
2014-04-04T1612_in.ts  -oac copy -ovc copy -o wa.d/tmp.avi

I find that MPEG-TS is not an mencoder output option.  This is fine with me anyway.