[MEncoder-users] Transcode from .MTS to wmv with MEncoder fails

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Mon Feb 18 01:08:25 CET 2013

Carl Eugen Hoyos in gmane.comp.video.mencoder.user (Sun, 17 Feb 2013
21:42:56 +0000 (UTC)):
>A filter such as the one you currently use was
>discussed yesterday on ffmpeg-devel, maybe you can
>help the development;-)

I guess you are talking about 'doc/examples: do not allocate AVFrame',
in which audio_filtering is discussed. Documentation on volume and
volume_detect:
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#Examples-19

I will have to find out how I can use the output of volumedetect as
input for the volume filter during a one-pass transcoding.

Jan