[MEncoder-users] Pb seeking after encoding

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Feb 13 09:46:22 CET 2013

Christophe Cauwet <c.cauwet <at> free.fr> writes:

> I used to convert my records using :
>
> mencoder input.m2ts -oac mp3lame -lameopts cbr=128 -ovc copy -o output

Unrelated to your report:
Please note that MEncoder is not an actively maintained
application for several years and that your command
line looks as if what you want works fine with FFmpeg
(which is an actively maintained application).

> Software: MEncoder svn r34540 (Ubuntu), built with gcc-4.6

Afaict, this is an intentionally broken version of
MEncoder that we cannot support here, please recompile
(or use ffmpeg from https://ffmpeg.org/ ).

Carl Eugen