[MEncoder-users] Remux a dvd into an .mpg container

Steven Miller stevenraymillerjr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:26:52 CEST 2012

Thanks for your suggestions. I've tried them all. "-mc 1" thru "-mc 5"
simply allowed for duplicate frames, no help with the a/v sync issue. Using
"-dumpstream" and then working with the resulting dump file also had no
affect on the a/v sync problem.

Other options tried,

     "-ovc vcodec=mpeg2video -oac lavc -ofps 24000/1001" and removing
"-noskip -mc 0" had no affect on the a/v sync problem.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you for the help!

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Steven Miller <stevenraymillerjr <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I am trying to remux a commerical dvd into an mpg
> > container for use with windows media center and xbox.
> > These options get me 99% of the way there.
>
> The recommended method afaict is
> mplayer dvd://1 -dumpstream
>
> Carl Eugen

Steve Miller