[MEncoder-users] M4V to WMV out of sync

L. Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 17:00:44 CEST 2012

I don't know why Wietze <at> gmail.com prefers MEncoder, but I prefer it
because I can't perform pullup with ffmpeg. If I convert frame rate to 30, I
can get 3 normal frames followed by 2 blurred ones, and if I add
"-deinterlace" I can get frame 5 to duplicate frame 4. Neither of those
compromises are completely satisfying. Can ffmpeg do pullup yet?

Laine Lee