[MEncoder-users] Accolade

Graham Lawrence gl00637 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:14:29 CEST 2012

No problem, this is a note of appreciation.  I've just completed my
first encode driven by "goddammit, this time I am going to get it
right!", and the result is fantastic. The avi is visually superior to
the ISO it was encoded from, more detailed, and I've compared them
frame by frame.  True, I can bring out that detail in the ISO too by
fiddling with the brightness and contrast in mplayer, but with the avi
I don't need to.  What an excellent app, can't thank you guys enough.

Graham Lawrence