[MEncoder-users] filter automation and gui

Bill Crockett wsc4 at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 3 05:01:09 CEST 2012

On 1/05/2012 8:39 PM, Ivano Arrighetta wrote:
> Hello everyone, I have 2 questions on MenCoder:
> 1) Is it possible to change filter parameters while something is going?
> (may be something like an edit decision list for filter parameters)
> 2) Is there a good GUI for Windows like KMenc?
>
> Thanks in advance

What exactly do you want to filter out or change?  The only one I have
noticed is the delogo=file option, where you can specify a text file to
load the coordinates from and each line in the file has a timestamp.

For a GUI, you could try YAMF by Ralph @
http://24hourloop.com/downloads/cat_view/18-code (Yet Another MEncoder
Front end)

BTW, it's MEncoder; not menCoder.