[MEncoder-users] Mpeg duration too short

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Thu Jan 12 17:09:21 CET 2012

Zitat von Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>:

>> However, there's an interesting issue caused by FFmpeg: The first
>> frame of the video is extremely ugly pixelated:
>
> Does this disappear with ffmpeg -threads 1 -i ... -threads 1 out/ffmpeg.mpg ?
> (with only one of the "-threads 1 ?)

I've tried both cases: "-threads 1" before input and output file.
Separately. Still receiving the "rc buffer underflow" warning.

As suggested, I'll move this issue to ffmpeg-user.

About the mencoder mpeg-duration issue:
Anyone else got any hints/infos about why the generated MPEGs are too short?

Regards,
Pb