[MEncoder-users] Is it possible to make Mencoder encode video file DAR(Display Aspect Ratio) same as ffmpeg does?

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Wed Dec 12 17:23:16 CET 2012

* littlebat on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 20:58:18 +0800
> 2, Using dsize video filter:
> /opt/custom/bin/mencoder \
>  -noconfig all \
>  -ovc lavc \
>  -oac pcm \
>  -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=256 \
>  -vf harddup,scale=176:144,dsize=4/3 \
>  -of lavf \
>  -ofps 10 \
>  -lavfopts format=mkv \
>  -o "mmm.mkv" \
>  "108.flv" -ss 0 -endpos 10
>
> Any idea?

afaik dsize takes a size, not a ratio. That's how I did it before
switching to ffmpeg (for most purposes):

-noautoexpand -aspect 176/144 \
-vf dsize=176:144,scale=176:144,harddup

--
  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]