[MEncoder-users] MEncoder skips duplicate frames even with -vf harddup and -noskip

L. Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 05:39:09 CET 2012

Yes, but I'll post in a new thread once I've had a chance to dig one out.
I should also point out that the flaws I'm talking about are related to
poorly telecined sources. In other words, you can observe the skipped
frames in the telecined source. It's just that at 60 fps, it goes by so
fast that it's less obvious than it is after it has been stepped down to
24 with filmdint or pullup. Thanks.

Laine