[MEncoder-users] Xvid bff/tff field order issue

Dr.O.Muth at habmalnefrage.de Dr.O.Muth at habmalnefrage.de
Mon Feb 14 19:15:11 CET 2011

Hi Jarek,

Great to hear from you!
So far the silence has been overwhelming... ;-)

Thank you for the link to your posts. I found your bug report (though google wouldn't find it), but not your other patches.
I'll try them out.
None of them seems to be in the current SVN mencoder. Not even the patch Reimar posted as response to your bug report 1786...?

Why wouldn't they be interested in interlaced videos?
All my sources (DVB) are interlaced. My target TV is interlaced.
So how did they convince you to switch?

Did you have a chance to check out my three video clips?
Do those AVIs play jittery on your TV as well?
How would you create a reasonable quality Xvid video from that mpeg-2 file?
Without jitter?
I only succeeded with -vf phase=t.
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar