[MEncoder-users] Combining .flv files

Gabri Nurtinaz Shally gabri.ns at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:42:50 CET 2011

@The Wanderer
sorry, i was using mobile phone and using quick reply and did not look at
whom the email send to. its look like i first got the mail from the cc, so
the reply was sent directly. i'll try to be more careful from now on.

@Fatima
its look like Carl point out whats wrong. i have try download 2 first of
your file and encode it using outdated mplayer svn r32492 from
oss.netfarm.it and its work, without adding another params, just like
yours. try updating your mplayer.