[MEncoder-users] -x264encopts is not an MEncoder option

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:32:07 CEST 2010

On 3 September 2010 17:13, Albert Scholtalbers <compuvision.sr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to do that if you tell me how
>
> Can you list the dependencies that also got installed please.

Albert

I'm going to back up here as this thread is leading more into a how do
I use the operating system question.

This is a looooong thread in the Ubuntu forums, the advantage to
reading this is that it will give you a much better insight into
dependencies and how they work.  I would opine that the possible
reason you're still getting the x264 missing error after installing
from apt-get is the version you compiled is still getting used rather
then the apt-get installed version.

Have a read, perhaps even from just posting 50 and I'm sure you'll be
able to get it working to your satisfaction.

Good luck.