[MEncoder-users] encoding to mpg

Olive not0read0765 at yopmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:13:26 CEST 2010

> you could also add :aspect=16/9 for 16/9 video content
> or :aspect=4/3 for 4/3 content
> and iirc you may use :aspect=auto  where mencoder will try to use the
> source files aspect.

That indeed works, thank you!

Just a last question. For some sources files I have (but not all), the
image is actually OK but I have no sound. Is it possible to reencode
only the sound track of these files leaving the image intact?

Anyway your solution works in general, so once again thank you. I will
encapsulate this command line in a script. Once again thank you!

@Reimar Döffinger : Your solution with -sameq to ffmpeg seems to works
too! MAny thanks!

Olive