[MEncoder-users] article about converting video to DVD

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Nov 28 15:37:37 CET 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 01:24:47PM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> I will continue to hint at FFmpeg, please give me advice if you want the
> standard mail re-worded, Carl Eugen

Personally I've wondered if the word "maintained" isn't too unclear.
Maybe rather "mencoder bugs are unlikely to be fixed, consider using
ffmpeg"? I don't care much, I just think that some people think "not
maintained" means it won't even get security fixes and we might just remove
it (which is really only the state for the GUI, but IMO not for mencoder).