[MEncoder-users] demuxing question

Rick C. rickcorteza at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:20:41 CET 2010

On Nov 28, 2010, at 9:43 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> Rick C. <rickcorteza <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> test.flv -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4 -ffourcc XVID -oac faac -o test.avi
>>
>> The video I'm converting is 10 minutes and with a recent MEncoder build I
>> only get about 4 minutes output.
>
> Did you already mention for how long the original video plays with mplayer?
>
> Carl Eugen

The original plays for 10 minutes and the converted plays for 4 minutes using mplayer or vlc.  The converted plays at a high speed at least the video part of it but the audio at a regular speed.  That's why I keep thinking the 59fps given prior to conversion (in my other post) is messing things up.  But I don't know what other demuxer to try or if that's even the issue?  Thanks!