[MEncoder-users] need help on getting DV conformant test streams

pcuser p pcuser.mails at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:44:22 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm in the process of developing DV decoders (dv25,Dvc pro50, Dvc100-HD).
We are presently using dv streams transcoded from other formats using ffmpeg.
I need some clarifications
1.Is there any standard test streams available for DV decoders to test
its functionality
2.Does SMPTE/IEC standard defines any test streams for DV decoders to
be complaint with the standard.(i believe not,plz clarify me)
3.If there is no standard test streams,what is the general test
sequences used to test the functionality of DV decoders.Plz provide me
the link

Regards,
RJ