[MEncoder-users] Can mEncoder rip directly from CD's?

Jeff Sherk Forerunner Ministries jeff at ForerunnerTV.com
Sun Mar 28 22:50:41 CEST 2010

I completely understand that CD's do not have a video stream, and that
mEncoder cannot rip a CD...

I am just making a point of posting all my information so that others
(newbies in particular) that might be looking for an answer to the same
question, will find details and other workarounds. When I went looking
for this information, I could not find any... there might be other posts
out there, but sometimes when you don't know the correct terminology,
they are hard to find.

So thanks again for all your replies!